1. What We Collect
We will collect your personal data including but not limited to:
- name, birthday, email address, occupation, mobile number, and gender;
- postcode and mobile GPS location;
- details of credit card, debit card or bank account and transaction records; and
- any information communicated by you to us through our shop e-commerce or at our stores or kiosks (each, a “Location” and collectively, “Locations”).
We may also collect automatic information through your web browser or mobile operating system upon your access or use of our shop on e-commerce.
2. How We Collect
We collect your personal data in several ways including but not limited to:
- through your submission upon purchasing our products/services our shop on e-commerce.
- through your relationship with us, (such as information provided by you in application forms, when purchasing our products or using our services, when taking part in customer surveys, competitions and promotions);
- from such other sources in respect of which you have given your consent to disclose information relating to you and/or where not otherwise restricted;
- through your voluntary verbal or written submission or communication to us in order to process any request or inquiry; and
The personal data as requested when you purchased our products through shop on e-commerce shall be mandatory.
3. The Purpose
We will process your personal data for purposes including but not limited to the following
- for daily operation on the service provided through your order such as purchase made, records of order, delivery of food, beverages and/or other products and services (“Products and Services”);
- to better manage our business and your relation with us;
- to design, customised or personalised promotion or event to you;
- to promote any Products and Services, offers, gift codes or activities that might interest you;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- to administer offers, competitions and promotions;
- to improve and develop our Products and Services;
- to process any of your request or inquiry;
- to transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any of your agreements with us;
- to enforce and/or defend any of our rights;
- for any business or legal purpose that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines, and/or relevant regulatory authorities; and
- as otherwise inform to you from time to time;
- you have expressly given your consent, necessary for the purpose you provide your information;
- for our business proposal or engagement with a 3rd party or 3rd party service provider;
- on any joint venture with 3rd party to organise any promotional event;
- as required or permitted to do so by law;
- as requested by any court order, tribunal, authority, government or regulatory body;
- any person connected to the enforcement or preservation of any of our rights under your agreement(s) with us;
- as required under our corporate proposals including but not limited to acquisition, merger and takeover, consolidation, and corporate reorganisation; and
5. How We Protect
6. Incomplete Personal Data
Where indicated, it is obligatory to provide your personal data to us to process any of your request, inquiry or order for the Products and Services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal data, we may not be able to process your request, inquiry, or order for the Products and Services.